Our pricing is straightforward, transparent, and fair. Axiom website design and development packages include setup costs and hosting, so you know what to expect. Contact us for more information if you have a need or an idea that isn’t listed below.
- $100 per custom post (includes two social channels + one-time performance report)
- $500/month (includes one post per week to two social channels + ongoing performance reporting)
- $1000/month (includes two posts per week to two social channels + ongoing performance reporting)
- Targeted ads and/or post boosting can be added at an additional cost
- One-hour photo session + includes all digital downloads = $250
- Two-hour photo session + includes all digital downloads = $350
- Wedding and Event Photography requires consult to determine cost.
*Photo sessions outside of Lampasas County will incur a $1/per mile travel cost.
- $200/per post
- $300/ per month (includes two posts)
- Discounts are available when packaged with website design and development packages.
- Logo Creation – $250 total, includes social media ready logos + additional formats
- Copywriting | Copy Editing – $50/Hr
- Graphic Design – $50/Hr
- Document Design* – $50/Hr
*outsourced printing and shipping costs to be calculated on a per-project basis
- Splash | Landing Page + One-Year Axiom Hosting = $2075 Setup Fee + $250 per month
- Three-Page Site + One-Year Axiom Hosting = $2825 Setup Fee + $250 per month
- Five-Page Site + One-Year Axiom Hosting = $3525 Setup Fee + $250 per month
- Additional Pages = $350
- Five-Page Site* + One-Year Axiom Hosting = $9172 Setup Fee + $250 per month
- Additional Pages = $450
- SEO Performance Monitoring & Reporting = $200/month
- Content Marketing = $300/month
- Each web design package includes one hour of professional photography. Additional time, mileage, and travel expenses may be incurred.
- E-Commerce plug-ins, such as bookings, shipping, product filtering, etc., will have additional costs.
- Discounts are available when photography is not needed.
- Clients who contract for more than one site will receive 20% off the development cost of their second and subsequent sites.